I am incredibly grateful to the awesome folks that frequent HF and have chosen to send their hard earned cash my direction in return for some custom items.
Due to my summer schedule, I will be dramatically scaling back my gear making until things cool off in the fall.

I can still whip out some quick things like my version of the ultralight camp chair (inspired by the Jerry Chair)... I've got a new modified ultralight chair that will accommodate various sit pad sizes and has straight sides, eliminating any fabric that isn't providing support. This allows any variety of sit pads to be used and reduces the overall weight to around 1.5-1.6 oz.
I even have a new design for an even lighter ultralight chair that should be closer to 1oz. Hope to prototype this one later this week.

Feel free to send me any custom gear requests that you have, but understand that over the summer I won't be able to get items made and shipped in days... it will be more like weeks. I may also be away from the computer for several days at a time, so PM and email responses may not always be as snappy as in the winter when I spend more time indoors.

Recent feedback from HF users:
"Jeff, I received the tubes and chair yesterday. Nice work. Look forward to putting them to use. I might need another one if each..."

"Hey Jeff, I don't think I ever reported back to you on the Jerry Chair... it's awesome!!! I can't believe how comfortable it is. Thanks again."

"Just wanted to say the camp chair made it here and I wanted to thank you again, Iam amazed at how light and simple it is! You sir are a asset to this site!"

"I got the peak bag today. Very nice. It will come in handy. Thanks a lot."

"Jeff, Just a quick note. I received the quilt LOOKS AWESOME."

As usual, if you are looking for "off the shelf" items, there are a variety of great vendors here on HF that can provide them for you at better prices than I can.