Thanks to everyone pitching in for my new WBBB! As I now had 4 usable hammocks (the vandalism repair went better than expected) I in effect had a "spare hammock" & some accessories to make a full set up including a Black Bishop bag. A former work partner & summer hiking partner, got a bad case of hypothermia at our last camping trip. In part due to having slept on the ground (Long story) I put him in my (summer) set up & got him functional again. He has been wanting to covert since, just couldn't make the jump. SO, in order to help him along, I loaned him my "spare" set up, indefinitely ("If / when you get your own, I would like it back to pass it on to someone else in need").
Items loaned: Repaired Skeeter Beeter Pro, War Bonnet ring buckle suspension & BBB, & the hammock sock Coffee made for me a few years ago.

I took a few minutes to give him the basics & shorten the learning curve & after giving it a test ride, "I'll never go to ground again!" I was so proud!

He wants to go to the Mt Rogers hangout, but being a S Florida native, anything below about 60 degrees is Winter gear time. So 14 is not remotely doable for him.

So, Matt says: "Thanks to all at HF for sharing the magic!!!"

I was going to warn him about the addictive aspect of hammocks, but I figures that he'll find out soon enough on his own.