Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    For those of you that have ordered tarps and/or underquilts, I recieved the materials yesterday. But today, I recieved my new sewing machine I ordered. So, I am going to finish cleaning up my house, then I will do a little practice sewing. Make sure everything is good before working with the good materials. So fingers crossed I will have everything out for Monday. Good Lord willing.
    "O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever." Psalms 107:1

Images
    Updated list today. Oh and yeah this is my 30th post, So I should be a regular member now!
    "O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever." Psalms 107:1

Images
    Just updated my sewing orders again. If I have left anyone off, please feel free to let me know. I think I pretty much have ran the sickness out of my house, and am ready to get back to sewing.

Amanda

Hey there!

Seams like you've been busy!

I sent you a PM with a request. Real Real Real simple one. A belt-mounted snack bag like on the Osprey Atmos series packs. Something like 3x5x3 or 4x6x3. I'll take some measurements if you agree to do it. Should be an easy trick for someone with real sewing skills.

-Bred

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thepreacherswife View Post
    ......But did you know that SSS Original is a great insect repelent.......
    My mom used to buy that and send it to me at Parris Island when I was in Recruit Training there. It was the only thing that would keep the sand fleas of you.

Images
    I think you sent that message to Dwight. I will ask him about it and get back to you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bredler View Post
    Hey there!

Seams like you've been busy!

I sent you a PM with a request. Real Real Real simple one. A belt-mounted snack bag like on the Osprey Atmos series packs. Something like 3x5x3 or 4x6x3. I'll take some measurements if you agree to do it. Should be an easy trick for someone with real sewing skills.

-Bred

Images
    That is awesome. Maybe AVON needs to donate SSS to all the troops. I will put in the suggestion. But kind of doubt it comes about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    My mom used to buy that and send it to me at Parris Island when I was in Recruit Training there. It was the only thing that would keep the sand fleas of you.

Fantastic work on my quilt. I really appreciate how smoothly everything went and it is exactly as I requested. The stuff sack was unexpected and much appreciated! I will be back again.

Hammock
    My DIY 10.5'X5' speer style
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by red devil View Post
    Fantastic work on my quilt. I really appreciate how smoothly everything went and it is exactly as I requested. The stuff sack was unexpected and much appreciated! I will be back again.
    We always make stuff sacks for the things we make, that is if they need one. Just finished a Tabernacle Tarp here are some pics.

Dwight
    Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."

maconmatt
    I am VERY interested in one of the tarps and am almost ready to order! Can you tell me what you are currently offering? I'm especially interested in either the Sanctuary or Tabernacle version. Are the latest offerings?

Any personal preference on which is better?

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast