Hammock
    Warbonett BB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream2
    Insulation
    Winter Crowsnest
    Suspension
    whoopieslings.com
    I feel lucky to have an autographed copy of his book. Every time I called his store, Ed was all so helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MacEntyre View Post
    You never know... Ed might come up with another product that we can't live without.
    And we will be waiting...

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Quest
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Wookie
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    TTTG has some of Ed's stuff, but they don't offer the SnugFit on their website.
    He is your friend, your companion, your defender... he is your dog. You are his life, his leader, and master. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of that devotion.

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by swampfox View Post
    TTTG has some of Ed's stuff, but they don't offer the SnugFit on their website.
    They have all of Ed's stuff... Ed discontinued the Snugfit, Speer Winter Tarp and Speer Pad Extender when he partnered with TTTG. TTTG sold the last three Snugfits.

Ed loaned me a Snugfit at the Spring 2010 Hot Springs hang, and I loved it! I thought I put in the final bid on a Snugfit at the auction... but someone got another bid in right as Ed called time! The winner offered to flip a coin for it, and I lost again! So, I ordered a Snugfit from Ed, who was kind enough to give me a discount for behaving well at the auction.
    - MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Hammock
    DIY 126 x 60 Tablecloth
    Tarp
    JRB 10 x 11
    Insulation
    New River/Owhyee
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    So I guess the real question is: Can you get a Speer Snugfit right now, either from Tree to Tree or Speer? If not will you be able to in the near future?
    "I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds
    Mind of a Rat Youtube Channel

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    No, SnugFits were discontinued entirely.

The three products that were eliminated from the lineup (SnugFit, Speer Winter Tarp, and Speer Pad Extender) were not Ed's designs. They were designed by Youngblood, only sold through Speer.

Perhaps someday Youngblood will make them available again.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysparrow View Post
    No, SnugFits were discontinued entirely.

The three products that were eliminated from the lineup (SnugFit, Speer Winter Tarp, and Speer Pad Extender) were not Ed's designs. They were designed by Youngblood, only sold through Speer.

Perhaps someday Youngblood will make them available again.
    One can hope.

Sometimes, the market rushes to embrace the Next New Thing, at the expense of the tried and true.
    Dave

"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."~~~May Sarton

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    last November, Ed was selling 2 peapods for half price---he accidently made them with kelly green on both sides. The disturbing question is....why didnt I buy both of them? What was I thinking? Its was such a sweet deal! I totally regret not doing that . I posted the deal on this forum, and some one else got a really sweet deal!
    Whats Ed up to these days? Traveling? touring the world? Inventing something new?
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12