Stockton, New Jersey (along the Delaware River)
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird
    Tarp
    HG-4SCCCFT/WBSF
    Insulation
    Crowsnest/JRB MWUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, DW baby

FOR SALE: Gear Closet Items

It was time for a fall gear closet cleaning. Of course, funds received will be used to purchase more gear!

SteriPEN Journey LCD with carrying case. I used this twice on a day hike in the spring. My wife purchased an Adventurer OPTI for my birthday, so that's what i'm using now. 5.5 oz/157 g. $80.00

Frogg Toggs Dri-Ducks Ultra-Lite rainwear, top and bottom, color dark green, both size- Medium. Never worn outside. 9. oz/255 g. SOLD

North Face Amp Hybrid DWR Jacket, color is Anchorage Green, size L. Never worn, tags are still on it. I purchased this for myself, and my wife gave my an identical one for my birthday. Yeah...communication is key in a marriage . Great for trail or around town. 10.3 oz/293 g. Paid $79.00, asking $60.00.

Hennessy Hammock SuperShelter 4 Season Insulation System #1 (for Ultralight Backpacker). Note: This is the older model, so you'll have to thread the undercover. Also includes a couple of space blankets. Brand new, never out in the woods. I purchased this for my son's hammock....but the Army called. Retails for $129.00, asking $95.00 UPDATE: The OverCover has been SOLD The SS is still for sale.

Shipping included to CONUS. PayPal (personal) preferred.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SoundWitness; 09-23-2010 at 18:56. Reason: Frogg Toggs Sold
    "Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don't interfere."- RONALD REAGAN

"There is new life in the soil for every man. There is healing in the trees for tired minds and for our overburdened spirits, there is strength in the hills, if only we will lift up our eyes. Remember that nature is your great restorer." - CALVIN COOLIDGE

My Backpacking Site

Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird
    Tarp
    HG-4SCCCFT/WBSF
    Insulation
    Crowsnest/JRB MWUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, DW baby
    The OverCover has been SOLD. Price reduced on the SuperShelter, as a result.
    "Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don't interfere."- RONALD REAGAN

"There is new life in the soil for every man. There is healing in the trees for tired minds and for our overburdened spirits, there is strength in the hills, if only we will lift up our eyes. Remember that nature is your great restorer." - CALVIN COOLIDGE

My Backpacking Site

Quote Originally Posted by SoundWitness View Post
    Frogg Toggs Dri-Ducks Ultra-Lite rainwear, top and bottom, color dark green, both size- Medium. Never worn outside. 9. oz/255 g. $10.00
    Any idea what the difference is between the Dri-duck rain gear products? $10 is pretty inexpensive for raingear so want to make sure it will withstand the downpours that occur on a daily basis here in the NW

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    The Frogg Toggs I carried on the AT were basically a soft Tyvex material. They worked great and held-up as well as any of the other lightweight stuff I saw out there. Certainly worth $10.

My one complaint was breathability. Otherwise, very effective rain gear IMO.
    Trust nobody!

The OverCover has been SOLD. Price reduced on the SuperShelter, as a result.
    So, what's the updated price?

Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird
    Tarp
    HG-4SCCCFT/WBSF
    Insulation
    Crowsnest/JRB MWUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, DW baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Take-a-knee View Post
    So, what's the updated price?
    As noted, $95.

My Backpacking Site

Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird
    Tarp
    HG-4SCCCFT/WBSF
    Insulation
    Crowsnest/JRB MWUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, DW baby
    Frogg Toggs Dri-Ducks Ultra-Lite rainwear SOLD pending payment.

My Backpacking Site

Hammock
    Many
    Tarp
    Depends
    Insulation
    HG,JRB,Leigh,Speer
    Suspension
    disbelief
    Images
    Frogg Toggs Dri-Ducks Ultra-Lite rainwear SOLD pending payment.
    Can't wait to see what sort of new gear makes its way to the Gorge with you next month.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird
    Tarp
    HG-4SCCCFT/WBSF
    Insulation
    Crowsnest/JRB MWUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, DW baby
    Quote Originally Posted by wisenber View Post
    Can't wait to see what sort of new gear makes its way to the Gorge with you next month.
    he-he-he.......new underquilt to start........

My Backpacking Site

Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird
    Tarp
    HG-4SCCCFT/WBSF
    Insulation
    Crowsnest/JRB MWUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, DW baby
    It was time for a fall gear closet cleaning. Of course, funds received will be used to purchase more gear!

SteriPEN Journey LCD with carrying case. I used this twice on a day hike in the spring. My wife purchased an Adventurer OPTI for my birthday, so that's what i'm using now. 5.5 oz/157 g. $80.00

Frogg Toggs Dri-Ducks Ultra-Lite rainwear, top and bottom, color dark green, both size- Medium. Never worn outside. 9. oz/255 g. SOLD

North Face Amp Hybrid DWR Jacket, color is Anchorage Green, size L. Never worn, tags are still on it. I purchased this for myself, and my wife gave my an identical one for my birthday. Yeah...communication is key in a marriage . Great for trail or around town. 10.3 oz/293 g. Paid $79.00, asking $60.00.

Hennessy Hammock SuperShelter 4 Season Insulation System #1 (for Ultralight Backpacker). Note: This is the older model, so you'll have to thread the undercover. Also includes a couple of space blankets. Brand new, never out in the woods. I purchased this for my son's hammock....but the Army called. Retails for $129.00, asking $95.00 SOLD

Shipping included to CONUS. PayPal (personal) preferred.
    Price reduction on this remaining gear.

SteriPEN Journey LCD with carrying case: $70.00

North Face Amp Hybrid DWR Jacket: $45.00

Shipping included to CONUS.

Gotta find a new home for these items.

My Backpacking Site

• + New Posts