How do you pack your North American

First of all, does anyone know the measurements of the packed up NA using the attached stuff sack?

Does everyone here use the attached stuff sack? or do you pack it some other way?

Images
    I use the stuff sack but pack the tarp separatly. The hammock stuff sack ends up 15x9x5 without a lot of compression. if I used a compression bag on top of the stuff sack, I could probably cut the length and width by 1/3

also, I don't try to fold or roll the hammock - i just stuff it into the pocket turned inside out and then stuff all of that into the attached stuff sack (the stuuf sack is attached to the inside of the third pocket on the left side of the hammock).
    Last edited by nogods; 11-02-2007 at 12:55.

Hammock
    CLARK NX-200 / Clark NA /Warbonnet
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I use the stuff sack but pack the tarp separatly. The hammock stuff sack ends up 15x9x5 without a lot of compression. if I used a compression bag on top of the stuff sack, I could probably cut the length and width by 1/3

also, I don't try to fold or roll the hammock - i just stuff it into the pocket turned inside out and then stuff all of that into the attached stuff sack (the stuuf sack is attached to the inside of the third pocket on the left side of the hammock).
    I do the same as NOGODS and keep my XL tarp in the attached stuff sack to keep everthing in one bag. My tarp is not connected to the hammock so when I open it up the first thing that comes out is tarp and it's the first thing to get connected and the pouch goes under my arm untill that is done then the hammock comes out next while im under the tarp. when I pack it back up I stuff the hammock just like NOGODS and then put tarp in last so it's first to come out next time. as for the messurements I think NOGODS is real close if not right on target..

• + New Posts