Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Manufacturer and dimensions

The manufacturer is Costco Wholesale Inc. The dimensions listed on the box are 58 in W x 127 in L x 51 in H. I am not for sure if this is for the stand or the hammock.

Does anyone know how to assemble this Costco frame...I have not assembled this frame in about 5 years and i do not have instructions. any help will be appreciated. Thank you

I'm not sure if this is legit but in case it is. I hope it helps.
    http://shop.swingcushioncovers.com/C...k-Model-487801

Hammock
    Switchback/DD Superlight
    Tarp
    BDD/DDH SL
    Insulation
    JRBShen/AHE/DDH UB
    Suspension
    Straps/DC-DDH susp
    A neighbor has a new hammock stand with a similar hook hanging system. From a distance I can tell that it will only take a very short hammock.

Check out the Ceara hammock stand. You can adjust the length to accommodate longer hammocks. The newer models have the knobs on the side, which is better than on top of the bar. From the picture in the link you can see that the hammock loops hang from the very top of the side bars.

http://www.amazon.com/Byer-Maine-Cea.../dp/B00AZWMRL8

I know this is an old Thread but still want to check and see if anyone had luck finding a replacement Hammock for the stand on the 1st page of this Thread? I love this Hammock and hate to have to get rid of the stand because it is almost indestructible.
    Last edited by Retnav; 04-15-2015 at 10:14.

Costco Hammock

Quote Originally Posted by Retnav View Post
    I know this is an old Thread but still want to check and see if anyone had luck finding a replacement Hammock for the stand on the 1st page of this Thread? I love this Hammock and hate to have to get rid of the stand because it is almost indestructible.

I'm also looking for a replacement hammock for a Costco frame & hammock I bought a long time ago... Found an outfit that makes replacements but the price is astronomical and I dont think is worth it. $266 for a fabric hammock is nuts! I think I'll take my old one and pick up some fabric and have a seamstress or upholstery shop cut the chain/crossbar holes, stitch on some edging and hem it!

Here is their link and it lists the Costco item number....

http://shop.swingcushioncovers.com/C...-C1401-HAM.htm

Good luck and if you find another replacement- please post it! Thanks!

ashelt, thanks so much for posting pics, I got the frame for free and repainted everything then
    realized the hammock was an odd size

best option yet

Quote Originally Posted by ashelt View Post
    OK, just in case any of you care...hahaha...I ordered a regular hammock, cut the top point off where the rope is woven together and tied it to the bars of the costco hammock, kept the wooden bar from the hammock on, optional... tied a crap load of knots and it works great... so here are some pics just in case you want to do the same...oh had to raise the chains to the 9th chain on the middle hook part, but it works great...just thought I would let ya all know
    Thanks for these pictures. I think this is probably the best option yet aside from spending 266.00 + shipping on this one here : http://www.shop.swingcushioncovers.c...-C1401-HAM.htm

that one is 266.00 and they do have different colors and it does say 10 year warranty but I don't believe in online warranties for the most part, that site could go down easy and I would never get to collect. Or even better yet. the shipping back and fourth on an online warranty deal kinds sucks the happiness out for me.

I think your pictures depicting this option are great, I do believe the weight limit will be greatly decreased by this though, at least it will be much less than the original over lap sleeve type.

Im still considering making one but WOW what a pain. LOL the material is going to be a challenge and then my sewing machine probably wont handle the weight of the material so I will be stuck borrowing or maybe renting a heavier duty machine. 266 seem so high. they want 69.00 more for that little pillow thing! LOL Yikes!

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123