Dutch chameleon
    Tarp
    Hg dcf 12 winter
    Insulation
    Cro 20 set
    Suspension
    Becket hitch

birkhead birthday hang

i had a birthday hang out in the birkhead wilderness in ashboro this weekend weather was nice had some good water to drink
    we had a total of 8 people show up for the hang. the names of people that show up was as followed : tomtom,slowhike, phantom grappler, twistytee, critter or booboo, roy roughbutt , kyle lambert and iceman . we ended up camping down at coopers cemetary trail/hananas creek crossing.

day 1 as follows kyle arrived got the spot , tomtom got that there at luncch at trailhead went in to the site met up with kyle , roy came in , pg came walking in a little later , roger aka critter or boo boo arrived last on friday . friday night we had a litttle rain and sprinkles . saturday morning we had brakfast and coffee .we all went for a hike during the morning me and pg turned back after abount 15 mins roger kyle and roy went on exploreiing the birkheads, i ate lunch then hike up to the trial head to meet slow hike ran in to ice man showed him the trail. on way back to camp pg went to meet twistytee. every one got back to camp. saturday night evening me twisty and roger waked up to the cemartay to look at it. saturday night we hung around the camp fire. sunday morning we broke camp ate breakfast and hiked out pg and slowhike iceman and twisty were dosing the fire as me roger roy and kyle were leaveing the camp. over all id say it was good camp for my birthday hang ( lorrd willing i hope to make another hang next year)
    Not all those who wander are lost

Hammock
    WildernessLogics 12x6
    Tarp
    HG cuben 13ridge12
    Insulation
    TopQuiltUnderQuilt
    Suspension
    S and D
    TomTom, your birthday hammock camp was great fun, and had a wonderful group of hammock campers, to share stories round campfire.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMTOM

• + New Posts