Amok,Clark NX270, ENO junglenest
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings

The Sweet taste of VICTORY.

I've been trying for 2 years or more and L'm on my 3rd Haven and I have finally spent 3 days and 2 nights in my Haven with NO ISSUES!Let me try to explain but first understand I really like my Haven hammock. My first Haven suffered the nasty POP and DROP, when a pole goes thru the side of the hammock. Called Haven armed with pictures and really to fight. However they sent me a replacement, no questions. Couple months later the old POP and DROP showed up again. I gave up, didn't bother to call Haven, just threw the hammock in the trash and wrote it off as a lose.Well a few months later I recieved an email from Derek with a phone number to call. I called and at first told Derek I had totally given up on Haven. Derek talked me into letting him send me another replacement. NO OTHER company ask you to give them another chance after their product had failed twice already! Derek DID! He also sent me rubber booties to put on the poles to see if they would help, it's been several months and they're working great.Now all thru this time my pad has been losing air, I contacted Haven and was told all pads will lose air, not by Derek. Well I think this pad leaking may be what helped the POP and DROP happen, so I looked into replacing the pad and didn't want to gamble on another Haven pad. I live on a fixed income and simply can not afford $250 or more for another brand that would fit. Came across a pad on Amazon, TOBTOS self inflating pad with pillow, 75"L 28"W 6"TH for $36. This pad works great! Other then a few inches short, some place to stuff a jacket or whatever. Even my Haven pad cover fits. But the VICTORY is the fact that since inflated this pad I have NOT had to add air. Bottom line is for $36 I'm finally in Haven HEAVEN!

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Tadpole
    Insulation
    HG 20 Econ Phoenix
    Suspension
    Fiddling...
    Sounds like you've found your Haven sweet spot. I love hearing about excellent customer service. Thanks for sharing the story of Derek reaching out to you.

Charlotte

• + New Posts