Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    Wooki, UGQ
    Suspension
    Becket straps
    Images

Hanging High Hammocks

Does anyone know anything about Hanging High Hammocks?https://hanginghighhammocks.com/

I was looking to get another ridgeline organizer. I got a HG one recently and while I have a shelf with my XLC I find I really like it for things like my headlamp and glasses and wanted to get one for my kids hammock. I decided to do a search to see what was out there and they popped up. I poked around to try to learn something about them and came up empty. They have a website, Facebook and eBay store. Probably every other e site out there. They appear to be pretty web savvy which is almost concerning.

I threw $80 at them anyway and I guess I will find out. The ridgeline organizer seems fine and was a fine price (like $20) and was light. But their silpoly tarp caught my eye as at least it claims to be. 12’ silpoly tarp with doors (and pull outs) for $55. Which seems weirdly cheap.it is not super light as it is 30D silpoly (and 12’ with doors), but for $55 I decided to roll the dice.

But I am curious if anyone knows anything about them. Seems like it could be an excellent starter option. Though 38oz is pretty heavy.

Hammock
    Walahalla Monolite 1.5
    Tarp
    Dynemma Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Mt Washington
    Suspension
    Whoopies slings
    Images
    I have one of their ridgeline organizers and love it. Very well made. They were at Fall Sprawl last year and Hangcon this year. I had quite a bit of time to chat with them. The owner is a great guy and he has some really nice entry level gear. I would not hesitate to buy anything from him. He travels a lot and the business is run from his motorhome while he travels. His wife is a traveling nurse and he does this in his spare time.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC UL DL
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    Wooki, UGQ
    Suspension
    Becket straps
    Images
    Everything came in great. Super fast shipping.

They are just abnormal for a small cottage business. Their digital presence is high end. They shipped super fast. Everyhting about the transaction was more reminiscent of an Amazon purchase than a cottage vendor. Not complaining at all. Just different.

Hammock
    Double Dutch
    Tarp
    OneTigris hot tent
    Insulation
    HG burrow/incubato
    Suspension
    beetle buckles
    Images
    I just looked at the 12 ft tarp with doors for 55$ and I can't make one for that price! I'm tempted to order one for that price but I have too many tarps right now. The wife and I have been sleeping together in a double Chamelion and in cooler months use a Onetigris hot tent otherwise I made a superwide 12 ft tarp that we will fit under.

I bought the Hanging High $55 tarp earlier this year. It comes with everything you need - all tie outs and ridgeline. I actually prefer it to my dcf tarp.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG UQ/UGQ TQ 20°
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    they helped my son and i learn how to splice at Hangcon this year. Good, family-run business. seemed to really want people to learn.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex 11’
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    I bought some whoopie slings, continuous loops, and dog bones from them. They were all well made and fairly priced on amazon. I'd buy from them again.

Just bought two hammocks and tarp bundles from them. Going to put them up this weekend to see what the quality is like. They look pretty good for budget gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• + New Posts