Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 dbl layer.
    Tarp
    WB Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Crowsnest & Burrow
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    I love ... I just got the same set today from Stormcrow! Just in Black. I tell ya, some fine pieces of gear and great craftsmanship. I can't wait to hang in these duds! .. Well worth it ... Mine look the same
    Questtrek
    "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks". John Muir.

Oak Ridge & Linville Gorge, North Carolina
    Hammock
    HHE, 2QZQ Mod4, Jerry 5 DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/SFly Camo
    Insulation
    HammockGear Prod.
    Suspension
    Use them all!
    Images
    Geesh ... I only ordered a Crowsnest ... as happy as I'll be to see that package arrive ... now I feel quilt deprived

He do make nice stuff ... that slug eating Gingerboy!

WARNING: Will discuss Rhurbarb Strawberry Pie and Livermush at random.

"A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." ... B.Franklin

Home of the Gorge Rats: Linville Gorge
    My Videos YouTube Channel
    Photo collections Flickr Photostream

Gorge Rat Productions On FaceBook

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird DL 1.1 oz
    Tarp
    MacCat DLX SpinnUL
    Insulation
    Crowsnest UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Now I can hardly wait to get my crowsnest, ugh!

Oak Ridge & Linville Gorge, North Carolina
    Hammock
    HHE, 2QZQ Mod4, Jerry 5 DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/SFly Camo
    Insulation
    HammockGear Prod.
    Suspension
    Use them all!
    Images
    HEY ADAM ... drooling customers!!! Sew Ginger sew!

WARNING: Will discuss Rhurbarb Strawberry Pie and Livermush at random.

"A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." ... B.Franklin

Home of the Gorge Rats: Linville Gorge
    My Videos YouTube Channel
    Photo collections Flickr Photostream

Gorge Rat Productions On FaceBook

Hammock
    Tarp
    WB Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Crowsnest & Burrow
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    As long as their not drooling over "Slugs" then were all good! ...
    Questtrek

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    TBD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Sling/Web
    Adam is a sewing machine. The sooner you bunch get your quilts, the sooner I get mine.
    Not the guy to ask for Directions.

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Hello Folks! The better half here! I am honored to see good reviews. Stormcrow is so meticulous with his products that it takes him a bit longer to get them out, since they have to be JUST right. What I REALLY, REALLY appreciate are how forgiving you folks are on the wait. Since Stormcrow's moved the shop back here, he has more helping hands to start getting these quilts out. Since I have joined the fray of the bleary-eyed operations, we've been able to quicken the pace of the process. He still stays up and works 24 hours straight sometimes, but the grin on his face at the excitement of his clients is so worth it. Thanks again for for being so patient, and I promise, the next 2 weeks will be a blur of shipping to those awaiting their downy goodness!!!

Hammock
    Tarp
    WB Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Crowsnest & Burrow
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by thorwren View Post
    Hello Folks! The better half here! I am honored to see good reviews. Stormcrow is so meticulous with his products that it takes him a bit longer to get them out, since they have to be JUST right. What I REALLY, REALLY appreciate are how forgiving you folks are on the wait. Since Stormcrow's moved the shop back here, he has more helping hands to start getting these quilts out. Since I have joined the fray of the bleary-eyed operations, we've been able to quicken the pace of the process. He still stays up and works 24 hours straight sometimes, but the grin on his face at the excitement of his clients is so worth it. Thanks again for for being so patient, and I promise, the next 2 weeks will be a blur of shipping to those awaiting their downy goodness!!!
    I tell ya it's worth the wait when you finally receive your order. Yes, it can be frustrating when you really want something and you shell out your hard earned money and then you have to wait. Sometimes with minimal communication ... well that's because of the hard work going into everyone's quilts, more time spent on what really counts verses spending time on the computer. I am sure that Stormcrow does understand that he has to do both to be successful and as you can already tell from this last post, he is working on it.

Hopefully his enterprise will grow to the point to where he has to hire a bunch of great sewers and then he can just inspect everything that goes out instead of killing himself getting all out himself. That's where we all come into play ... Word of mouth has kept him busy! So Let's keep up the patience and a good word of mouth to make sure another Cottage Industry American Company stays in business! ... and I can tell ya .. If you have a Stormcrow product you'll be pretty cool (warm) anyways! ...
    Questtrek

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Thanks so much, Questtrek! I take pride in my work on your quilts. It passed Stormcrow's strict stitching standards! Yes, the communication flow was a big problem. You have NO idea the insanity of insurmountable emails we were getting from folks who inquired, and each one was unique, and I wasn't confident enough to answer most of them. He left for just one day to get supplies and I manned the sewing castle. I was shocked at how much time I had to spend answering emails and NOT sewing, so when he came back, I created a new system. Since I was already working full time in the workshop, we agreed that I can help deflect some of the communication load and answer many of the inquiries. We honestly started this business as a small startup, but have been incredibly blessed to expand very rapidly, leaving us to literally scramble to keep up. We now have more help, and a better production process, and I really hope waiting for as long as some of you have will be a thing of the PAST! We are so honored to be able to be part of this community. (For anyone wondering, he went ahead to the Hoosier Hang, to deliver MORE quilts, albeit a bit late... I am keeping production going!! )

Hammock
    Most
    Tarp
    Sea to Summit
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Becket Hitch
    Images
    Stormcrow's work is amazing! I'm glad to see the work is going well. I love snuggling up with my Burrow and Crowsnest. Perfect hammock gear.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12