Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie; Bandit XL
    Suspension
    cinch buckle
    Images

Full Hammock Camping Set Up; Blackbird XLC; UGQ Bandit XL 20 Deg. Quilt

3 listings in one. Amazing, top quality hammock camping gear. #1 only sold as a set. #2 & #3 sold individually or together. Pics should be in order for the listings. Limit number can be posted so tried to show the best available. Paypal, Venmo, and ApplePay accepted.

1.) Full Custom Hammock set-up with everything you need to get you ultra-comfortable in the woods tonight. Includes Dutch Chameleon with spider straps and Beetle Buckles, Simply Light Designs 12' Winter Haven Tarp with pole mods, Simply Light Designs Trailwinder Underquilt, Simply Light Designs 11' storage bag, 14x MSR Groundhog stakes, and Simply Light Designs Climashield pillow. Everything is in excellent condition. All original stuff sacks, necessary cordage, straps, ect. included. Details below. Can only be sold as a complete set here. $700 shipped via USPS to continental US.

-Dutchware Gear Chameleon 11' Asymmetrical Hammock in Brilliant Blue. Hexon 1.6 fabric, left lay (head left, feet right
    for flat lay), Peak shelf and storage pocket to keep your necessary items in.Double ended bishop bag included.

-Custom Simply Light Designs 12' Winter Haven 4 Season Tarp. Aptly nicknamed "The Palace" because it is massive and
    roomy inside. Moroccan Blue with Green Tea Stitching. XL Silpoly material with full doors, door snaps for closure, and
    tarp pole set to enlarge the interior. Stuff sack and Hammock Gear Snakeskin included. All guy lines attached with tensioners and it is ready
    to hang.

-Simply Light Designs Trailwinder Climashield Symmetrical 10' Underquilt. 7.5o Climashield insulation and full width. Clips
    to your hammock's continuous loops for instant set up. Exterior is Moroccan Blue and interior is Green Tea. Details
    include matching blue stitching over green fabric and green stitching over the blue fabric. Made to lay in any direction.

2.) Warbonnet Heavyweight, Double Layer Blackbird XLC Hammock with reversible lay in True Blue. Great condition and slept in about 25 nights. Has a couple sap spots on the inside layer (pictured) and are cosmetic only and can't be felt when in the hammock. Integrated no-seeum bug net that can be removed. Includes Warbonnet's original "shelf" and foot box. The shelf is great for storing what you need in the hammock at night. Strap and buckle suspension with an extra set of brand new continuous loops included. Comes in the original double sided stuff sack. Pictured lights not included. Hands down the most comfortable sleep I've ever experienced. $160

3.) UGQ Bandit XL 20 Degree top quilt in Moroccan Blue in excellent condition used 6-8 nights. 850 down fill with 2oz of overstuff and is 60x78". Incredibly comfortable materials that do not reflect body heat back on you when in use. Has most of the bells and whistles they offer. Zippered footbox, suspension and clip system for wrapping up, draft collar at the neck, sleeping pad attachement and the option to unzip it into a near queen sized quilt. Excellent for hammocks, tents, car camping, chilling in the camp chair, etc. $380 new. Includes Warbonnet stuff sack and large mesh laundry bag for storage. Always stored uncompressed inside a smoke free home. $250

lhammockset.jpgIMG_5213.jpgIMG_5215.jpgIMG_5206.jpgIMG_5209.jpgIMG_5150.jpgIMG_5151.jpghammocksetup.jpgIMG_5101.jpgIMG_5105.jpgIMG_5107.jpgIMG_5085.jpgIMG_5081.jpgIMG_5080.jpgIMG_5084.jpg
    Last edited by mtnlove; 08-12-2023 at 10:02.

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    I have already cleaned up a number of messages from this thread all with the "when you split up #1 I am interested". Do not derail this thread please. If you wish more information PM the OP as there can be no discussion of "split up" anything as it will not only derail the OP's ability to sell his items but the OP can not split up anything and remain within the rules of the FS area.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    Warbonnet BBXLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie; Bandit XL
    Suspension
    cinch buckle
    Images
    bump for amazing gear. message me with ANY questions you may have.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BBXLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie; Bandit XL
    Suspension
    cinch buckle
    Images
    sunday bump. come get some good stuff!

Hammock
    Warbonnet BBXLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie; Bandit XL
    Suspension
    cinch buckle
    Images
    Price Drop Bump!

Full set up - $650 shipped

Blackbird XLC - $150 shipped

UGQ XL Bandit - $225 shipped

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Hammockgear
    Insulation
    Te-Wa & JRB
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    I will take the blackbird for $150. Please pm me your PayPal info.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BBXLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie; Bandit XL
    Suspension
    cinch buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by georgemaung View Post
    I will take the blackbird for $150. Please pm me your PayPal info.
    great! will send the pm

Hammock
    Warbonnet BBXLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie; Bandit XL
    Suspension
    cinch buckle
    Images
    #1 Full set up is sold and no longer available.

Blackbird XLC claimed at the moment.

UGQ XL Bandit still available at $225 shipped.

• + New Posts