11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Less than a month away! Get excited!

If you aren't following us on Instagram, here you go: https://www.instagram.com/michiligan.hang/

And on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/michiligan/
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    With only 30 people signed-up so far, this year's miCHILIgan odds of winning big in the raffle are HIGH!

Someone WILL win a UGQ Top Quilt, a UGQ Underquilt, a UGQ Tarp, and UGQ gift cards. It could very well be you!

Gotta register for miCHILIgan first! Click here: http://bit.ly/miCHILIgan
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    Towns-End Luxury Bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla "with a k" View Post
    With only 30 people signed-up so far, this year's miCHILIgan odds of winning big in the raffle are HIGH!

Someone WILL win a UGQ Top Quilt, a UGQ Underquilt, a UGQ Tarp, and UGQ gift cards. It could very well be you!

Easier to win a bridge too!

I didn't forget- Feel free to reach out via email (or let Diesel know to) but worst case I'll get it set up when I get there.
    Because they vary so much- It'll be a certificate for a 'bridge of your choice' rather than a physical bridge so folks can pick the model that fits them best.

Looking forward to it

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Bill View Post
    Easier to win a bridge too!

I didn't forget- Feel free to reach out via email (or let Diesel know to) but worst case I'll get it set up when I get there.
    Because they vary so much- It'll be a certificate for a 'bridge of your choice' rather than a physical bridge so folks can pick the model that fits them best.

Looking forward to it
    That's amazing, Just Bill!!

I'm planning to debut my HIVE hot tent at miCHILIgan too!

Hammock
    Dreamhammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla "with a k" View Post

Sadly, I can't attend (again). Kids just have too many activities - this year we'll be at least camping with the scouts so I get to use a hammock but ah well, I really was looking forward to coming back to Yankee Springs and taking part in another Hammock Group Hang. Only been to 1 before (when I just started) but it was awesome.

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornv007 View Post
    Sadly, I can't attend (again). Kids just have too many activities - this year we'll be at least camping with the scouts so I get to use a hammock but ah well, I really was looking forward to coming back to Yankee Springs and taking part in another Hammock Group Hang. Only been to 1 before (when I just started) but it was awesome.
    Sounds like you just need to get rid of those pesky kids! Just kidding.... Hope you can make it next year!

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    I just got confirmation from Dutch!

Dutchware Gear is donating a Chameleon hamock, beetle buckle suspension and spreader bar bugnet to the raffle!

https://dutchwaregear.com/

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    0 Lynx, MMSS
    Hello, friends. Went to a hang back in 2015 or 2016. Debating whether I can make it again.

It will be about a 5 hour drive for me from Columbus, Ohio. For me to make it I have some logistics questions.

I am considering coming up on Friday after class in the morning and arriving in the afternoon/early evening. On Monday afternoon I have a weeklong religious retreat at Maria Stein in Ohio which is on the way back to Columbus.

Is it possible to stay an additional night (Sunday) at the recreational area? Otherwise I will just head back to Columbus when everyone leaves on Sunday and catch a ride back north on Monday morning.

Thanks! I plan to be there but am figuring out how to work it out.

Also, I have not signed up for KP/Clean Up but I am willing to jump in during any of the meals and help out where it is needed. I am not a great cook but can follow some directions (I will ask a lot of questions when cooking though and prefer getting the "food looks good" decision from someone).

Sent from my SM-A135U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Papal Rage; 10-09-2023 at 21:38.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Papal Rage View Post
    Hello, friends. Went to a hang back in 2015 or 2016. Debating whether I can make it again.

It will be about a 5 hour drive for me from Columbus, Ohio. For me to make it I have some logistics questions.

I am considering coming up on Friday after class in the morning and arriving in the afternoon/early evening. On Monday afternoon I have a weeklong religious retreat at Maria Stein in Ohio which is on the way back to Columbus.

Is it possible to stay an additional night (Sunday) at the recreational area? Otherwise I will just head back to Columbus when everyone leaves on Sunday and catch a ride back north on Monday morning.

Thanks! I plan to be there but am figuring out how to work it out.

Also, I have not signed up for KP/Clean Up but I am willing to jump in during any of the meals and help out where it is needed. I am not a great cook but can follow some directions (I will ask a lot of questions when cooking though and prefer getting the "food looks good" decision from someone).

Sent from my SM-A135U using Tapatalk
    Should be no problem to get a site either at Deep Lake or the modern campground for Sunday night.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
    My head is an animal

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    I pinned our exact location...
    http://https://maps.app.goo.gl/52dbHmx6DYyV9YkX9

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast