Warbonnet, Eldorado, Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB thunderfly, etc
    Insulation
    WB Wookie
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings etc

Subliminal Robotic plot?

I'm pretty inspired just now after getting prodded by forum member Phantom Grappler to finally get out and hike a (very little) bit and hang.
    Not one to stick too much to reality, I was wondering what "could be", and decided to order a few Appalachian Trail books.
    I wonder if this guide is recommended, and was struck by the odd choice of "related products" that Amazon's robots suggested.
    So, with a trail guide, is the nice comfy looking sofa chair the way to (not) go, or would you all think the full sized couch more the better idea?

But the subliminal messaging by Amazon did not change my plans, to plan anyways. They went half way only and forgot to recomend a case of beer - so I stay strong. But it's no wonder, don't you agree, that we don't get out more.

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 2.12.04 PM.jpg

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Wow, those are some interesting recommendations! Hard not to be offended when amazon recommends a couple of sofas based on your browsing history lol!
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

• + New Posts