Good morning!
trying To make my own solo stand and am in need of some info if possible.
I have a real sturdy pipe that I want to use and I have rope, but I’m not real sure about the anchors and positioning…and I can’t find the info when I search, so any help would be appreciated.

my friends invited me out for a camping trip, and I do have a hammock I normally use for hanging around I’m before I go to sleep in my tent, however, my tent is pretty beat up and I would rather not cheap out on a cheap tent, so I’m hoping to repurpose my hammock on a budget and the camp site doesn’t look like it has suitable trees close to one another.

now I do have rope, webbing if needed, the hammock, a ultralight tarp, an extra sleeping bag I’m going to make into an under quilt, I just need to buy a bug net.

the three things I need help on that I can thing of are…
1) ground anchors.
2) how far up the pole the guy lines need to be ? (The pole is 7’ so it’ll be cut down for sure)
3) any help on angles /length of the guy lines?

For the ground anchors, would these 8” ground spiral anchors from Lowe’s be sufficient?
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Vortex-8...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
IMG_0001.jpeg
Like I had said, on a bit of a budget and would like to transition to a hammock instead of cheaping out on a tent that’ll only last a few trips