An update for everyone here from Josh at Ruta Locura:

After some personal setbacks and some ongoing website issues- just passing along that he's got material to offer these poles again.

The bulk of his business is not hammock related so please be patient with him on these as he often has wholesale and/or government work that fills most of his time.

I do wholesale my carbon fiber work from Josh and offered to update everyone here on his behalf- just a vendor helping another vendor help fellow hangers. These poles are not the correct poles or pricing for any bridges I build.

To the best of my knowledge these work with the Banyon but as noted elsewhere this is probably most beneficial for Ridgerunner's as the DAC poles being offered by Dutch fit the hardware on the Banyon better and are on par with CF weights; so the upgrade is likely not worth it unless you are the wealthiest of gram weenies.

These are not listed on his site and you need to contact him to order at [email protected]
[email protected] (note the underscore lost in the hyperlink if manually typing)
Here is the current options and pricing he'd give you if you email him (as of 5/1/23)

Bar info: From Josh
I build these in two versions.
The first is a set with two piece head bars, that weigh 6.1oz, and are $85.
The second is a set with three piece head bars that weigh 6.4oz, that are $90.
Shipping is $8 in the US, and I can send you an invoice via email to purchase these online.

The head bars in the two piece set take down to ~21", and the head bars in the three piece set take down to ~16".
So mostly it comes down to the space and method you have to pack them. The foot bars in either version take down into 2 pieces.