I have a handful of CCF pads and an Uberlite which is way too narrow. In the hammock I love my under quilts, but I also occasionally tarp tent on the ground and I've been looking upgrading my setup for colder weather. (0F-30F give or take). It occurs to me that while I could get a crazy high R value pad, having something more moderate stacked with my existing Z-lite gives me more options. I can use the Z-lite as a seat in camp, it will protect the inflatable pad, and give me some backup in case the inflatable pad fails.

So then I considered that I'd like to eventually add an Amock and Haven hammock to my collection, so why not see if I can find a pad that's suitable all the way around (probably at more moderate temperatures). The Amock is a bit confusing to me in how very long they come in. I'm 6'3" and some of these options seem overkill even for me. It requires baffles running the length of the pad. The Haven has some of it's own size requirements.

Looking around from that perspective, it seems the Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Ultra fits both hammocks and would work down to very cold temperatures stacked with a Z-lite on the ground.

So I'm curious if anyone has any experience with any pad in both of these hammocks and can confirm something specific that works well in both.