In 2021 we moved north of Greensboro to Rockingham County. It's a small house on 10 acres, with a shop. It's on Troublesome Creek, so we call it Trouble Ranch on Troublesome Creek.

The shop is an insulated metal building with power, a cement floor and a wood stove installed by Bubba (not up to code). Since we downsized from a large house, everything got crammed in the shop. Then, a year ago I lost the space I was using for Molly Mac Gear, so it got crammed in with the rest. It's taken me a while to get it organized.

I put a Class A chimney in the house and the shop. Got a brand new Hearthstone Green Mountain 40 wood stove in the house. Found a 1992 Vermont Castings wood stove and rebuilt it for the shop. We didn't turn the heat pump on once this winter!

But what made the shop useful is mezzanines. The ceiling is 14'. It's post and beam, with wood posts and steel beams. I put a small mezzanine on one side, and a full length mezzanine on t'other side. Built stairs along the end wall to get up there. I rigged up a 12V trailer winch to make a pallet lift, for getting heavy stuff up there. Got the table and thread injector up there, and started making things again.

So, finally I will be able to build inventory. I'm happy to make anything I can for folks!