Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

12' Hammock (ideally in 1.2 MTN XL, but open to other materials, net or not)

Hi there:

Looking to purchase used to save some money compared to buying new, and also because I'm not in a rush to acquire the hammocks. Already have a wonderful Hennessy Deep Jungle XL that I love, just trying to get a couple UL hammocks setups for future trips.

I'm 6'6" and 205#, so I'm also trying to get the feel of whether a 12' hammock is actually a game changer in comfort vs my 11' Deep Jungle XL, without investing hundreds and hundreds of dollars on something that is completely un-returnable. I'm firm on the 12', as I already have a 11' hammock. I want to see what the fuss is about :P.

I would prefer 1.2 MTN XL but am open to other designs. Netless or not. I prefer dream hammock or simply light designs but am open to what you may have. If netless, and you have a net that would work with it, even better.

Please do let me know what you have, I have flawless feedback on eBay (pocketpcheaven) and would love to make a deal.

Dear MODS:
    I have a recurring task to bump this. I will try to do a better job of this as I know you've had to remove several threads of mine. I've had a few people reach out to me and I need to follow up on. I will try not to drop the ball this timeI have created a recurring task to bump every 5 days. I'm serious about buying and will be bumping weekly. Thank you.

Bumping. Bumping!

Bampies Bumpities.

bumpies bumpies bumpies!!

bampies bumpies boompities

bampities, bumpities. come on hammocky i know you're out there.

bampities boopmities

Bempities boompities

Bampities boompities

Bimpities blimpities

Ps aren't my bumps great ? ��

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast