Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser51 View Post
    Sloth ... that not available is likely because you are accessing from Canada, if you have a US zip code, I think it is still there.
    Thank you very much for continuing to follow up, I appreciate it. I have Amazon accounts for Canada and US, and I'm able to shop on Amazon.com. I'm still getting an unavailable notice though, maybe I'll poke around a bit more... Thanks.

Edit: I changed my shipping address and there it was. Thank you.
    Last edited by sloth99; 06-11-2023 at 13:53.

Hammock
    Towns End BGBH
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sloth99 View Post
    Thank you very much for continuing to follow up, I appreciate it. I have Amazon accounts for Canada and US, and I'm able to shop on Amazon.com. I'm still getting an unavailable notice though, maybe I'll poke around a bit more... Thanks.

Edit: I changed my shipping address and there it was. Thank you.
    Good. Best purchase I've made to help support keeping me on a CPAP while hanging!
    Retired US Navy, 10-year Stage IIIb colon cancer survivor. I believe my last words will be "Hold my beer..."

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY Bridge
    Insulation
    DIY Down
    Realize these batteries are going to get about 500 charges, so if you take care of them, leave them at ~50% charge when not in use and generally protect them on route ... it is basically a one time purchase, that is a lot of trips.

Hammock
    Hennessey Safari
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah 9 or 12
    Insulation
    UGQ under quilt
    Suspension
    ENO Atlas Straps
    I gave them up years ago for puresleep.com sleep like a baby

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    DIY MTN 1.7 11' x 62"
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Becket to CL
    I found this mesh bag to be perfect for a small battery and my Z2 cpap. https://hennessyhammock.com/products...ne-mesh-pocket

You can make one DYI also.

Hammock
    DIY MTN 1.7 11' x 62"
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Becket to CL
    I have some DIY organizers but for the price and weight I really like that pocket.

Another question for the CPAP crew - how cold to you go with the cpap machines? I'm not so worried about the machine or battery as the cold air infusion. When tent camping with temps just around freezing it took me a while to warm up in the morning. Back then I was on a boat camping trip using the deep cycle battery from the boat with a full size machine. I figure the smaller machine can run in the quilt and will help the with the frozen lung syndrome. Just wondering how others deal with colder temps using cpap.

I'll leave the battery pack in the Li-Po case hanging in the gear pocket. I've never had one fry but remember all those hoverboards that were catching fire, the same can happen with these inexpensive batteries. I now charge, store and run them in one of the fireproof cases which only weight an ounce or two.
    Lurker for years here - Trying to increase my post count so I can sell one of my hammocks.

Hammock
    WB Eldorado/DIY
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/DIY 12'
    Insulation
    WB Wooki/HG Burrow
    Suspension
    DW Spider/Beetle
    Using the CPAP below freezing is a little tough. I usually use my ResMed AirMini, which i can keep warm under my topquilt, but the mask/nasal pillows that stick in my nose collect at least a little condensation, and that is subject to the cold. With the nasal pillows (ResMed P10), below about 40F I will sometimes wake up during the night with some condensation dripping out of the P10 and onto my face. I usually just shake it out and then go back to sleep.

I do use one of those insulating wraps that wrap around the tube between the machine and the mask. I don't know if it actually helps or not, but I still use it.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123