WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    Dutchware 9.5" DCF
    Insulation
    Wookie 20 or 0
    Suspension
    Straps :)

11 Foot HG Camo Tarp with Doors, No Lines

This fabulous camo DCF tarp is 11 feet long, has doors, does not include lines, made by HG. I bought this years ago and it spent five days with me on the AT (mostly Maryland, as I recall), then I put it away until I pulled it out this past season for a long weekend on the AT in Vermont. Worked great both times, but I seem to be a "shorter is better" hammocker, and 11 feet of tarp cramps my hang. I'll be taking a 10 foot DCF with me this spring when I start down in Georgia for a LASH, but that's another story. UPDATE: Georgia in February is amazing, glad I had a 0 degree UQ part of the time, I'm nursing a sore back before returning.

This tarp looks like new, no faults I'm aware of. No stuff sack.

HG currently lists this at 430 smackers, 2-3 week wait. I can be yours shipped continental US for $340 immediately. This seems much the same as the one pictured at HG (standard camo doors), though my scale says about 8.3 oz while HG says 8.45 oz (shrug), probably within margin of error for home scale.

I remember this tarp fondly, despite it being too long for my personal hang preferences. It kept me bone dry during a violent thunderstorm in Maryland. I could have set up under the pavilion at Gathland State Park, but no, I wanted to test it out, and it worked a treat, not a drop on me while two inches of water from the downpour rushed along the ground a few inches below my hammock. Pictured here with a snakeskin, not included. Tip I picked up here: with a DCF tarp, ROLL to use a snakeskin.
    IMG_4289.jpg
    //
    “Stories set in the Culture in which Things Went Wrong tended to start with humans losing or forgetting or deliberately leaving behind their terminal. It was a conventional opening, the equivalent of straying off the path in the wild woods in one age, or a car breaking down at night on a lonely road in another.”
    ― Iain M. Banks, The Player of Games

Pm sent. Ill take it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bucky; 03-09-2023 at 18:50.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    Dutchware 9.5" DCF
    Insulation
    Wookie 20 or 0
    Suspension
    Straps :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Pm sent. Ill take it. Thanks.
    Sold pending arrangements! Thread will be closed once the sale is final.
    //
    “Stories set in the Culture in which Things Went Wrong tended to start with humans losing or forgetting or deliberately leaving behind their terminal. It was a conventional opening, the equivalent of straying off the path in the wild woods in one age, or a car breaking down at night on a lonely road in another.”
    ― Iain M. Banks, The Player of Games

• + New Posts