Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We opened up a waitlist for anyone listed below the yellow line on the sign up sheet! I can't guarantee anything, but you are welcome to list your name!

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch 2 person
    Insulation
    WB Wookie 20 Deg
    Suspension
    Tensa4 Stand
    I'm bummed I cannot make the Spring MAHHA, I may be able to make the Fall MAHHA though.
    Moto Hammock Camping
    Instagram @2SHOESMOTO

Hammock
    DH T-BIRD - SL 1.8 poly
    Tarp
    HG CF 4
    Insulation
    LeighLo/HG
    Suspension
    Adj web, whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickence View Post
    We opened up a waitlist for anyone listed below the yellow line on the sign up sheet! I can't guarantee anything, but you are welcome to list your name!
    I put my name on the waitlist at the bottom below the totals a few days ago. At the time there were 20 waitlisted and now there are 23 (above me)_ Not sure how this waitlist can be fair if people insert their names before others or adjust the number in their party.
    John aka Suede

I am not affiliated with the organizers, but there are two other camping areas in the park, would just have to arrange for the spot separate from the group hang, and walk to the activities

Hey there! I just wanted to take a quick sec to give a big shout-out to Suede for giving us the heads up on a few issues with the sign-up sheet. Thanks to their eagle eyes, we were able to fix everything up nice and tidy. I gotta say, y'all have been amazing throughout this whole process. It's been a wild ride with so many folks eager to attend that we hit capacity in record time! But fear not, we're committed to keeping things fair and square for everyone. Can't wait to see you there!

Yes, there are 2 other campgrounds in the park. Hosack Campround is sold out. Chinquapin Hill had lots of sites last I checked. It is a little farther away, but you can bring your car down to the office lot, park there, and walk the short hike on the Midland Trail to the group area.

If you do make your own arrangements, please contact me and let me know, so I can add you to the sheet. We still need to know who's coming to plan for meals everything.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shoes View Post
    I'm bummed I cannot make the Spring MAHHA, I may be able to make the Fall MAHHA though.
    It would be so cool if you can make it in the fall!!!

Just a quick heads up...while the group area is pet friendly, Chinquapin appears to be a pet free zone. Just want to make sure you know!

Hammock
    WBBB XLC/R.R 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly UGQ WD
    Insulation
    HG/LocoL/AHE/UGQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Well, I guess I'm not coming. I had requested off for this hang but didn't sign the sign up sheet. I guess I'll find something else to do. I'm not down with restriction!
    Looks like I'll be sticking to hangs with my Canadian and W. PA friends from no on.
    Hanging in the woods, paddlin and catching trout- My kind of living...

LuvmyBonnet maybe try the fall when there won't be as many people. Restrictions aren't to make it exclusive but to make it safe. The number of available toilets and ability for emergency personel to do their jobs unhindered if needed are at the top of the list of priorities. We are looking into other options for the future spring hangs.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast