Hammock
    Superior Hammock / Dutch / Majestic
    Tarp
    Superior Shelter
    Insulation
    Superior Hammock
    Suspension
    SuperiorSuspension
    Update - I just can't get enough of this forum. So while thinking about all the new things that I was wanting to get and try I found a Dutchware Chameleon listed on the site with a peak bag and thought my daughter would love. So I picked it up and then got straps from DW to match for her. I was able to try it out last night and honestly it must be the wide version as there was a ton of room to lie diagonally and get a super flat lay. I was very impressed and kind of jealous of my daughter's new hammock lol. It wasn't as much fabric as my ENO Doublenest but it was more than my Superior Gear Superior Hammock which felt like the perfect middle ground.

The two main reasons I'll stick to the SG is that when you are wanting a chair it has the perfect amount of fabric to have a soft seat without the sides cutting into the bottom of your legs which made it oh so comfortable to cook on the ground. Also, the integrated UQ is just soo hard to beat for many reasons.

Next, I picked up some lash-it from NamaGear.com https://www.namagear.com/product-pag...it-by-the-foot and also got the titanium micro hooks/split rings/nama claws and then can't remember if I mentioned I also got the Dutch Wasp and the DW Cord Winder system all for a continuous ridgeline and to reconfigure all of my Tarp Lines. I used a little carabiner from Nama and the Dutch Wasp along the lash it for the Continuous ridgeline and then put two little prusik knots with the micro hooks to attach the tarp. For each line from the tarps corners I put the split rings onto the ground stakes and then used nama claws to attach the line to the split rings. The system works great and will test it out in the rain as soon as I can.

Pictured is last Friday evenings camp - My son and his fiancee are doubled up under a tarp and my daughter under her tarp (two using ENO hammocks and daisy chain set up/ one on a henessy hammock - as we did not have the straps until Saturday for the chameleon so she chose the ENO)
    My setup is the Superior Hammock and I found a cheap top quilt for summer temperatures. No need for the tarp so I didn't set it up, but I had the ridgeline up just in case20230408_062803.jpg20230408_062811.jpg20230408_062828.jpg

Hammock
    WB Eldorado/DIY
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/DIY 12'
    Insulation
    WB Wooki/HG Burrow
    Suspension
    DW Spider/Beetle
    BDH96 that looks terrific! You and your family are well on the way to better sleep and better living while camping. Getting these things figured out and dialed in are really satisfying, especially when you know it's going to help you sleep better and just be more comfortable all around.

Hammock
    Superior Hammock / Dutch / Majestic
    Tarp
    Superior Shelter
    Insulation
    Superior Hammock
    Suspension
    SuperiorSuspension
    Thanks Crazytown, I thought I had it mostly figured out and wondered how much better a newer hammock could really be. I was shocked! It is night and day different. I am sorry I waited so long to make the switch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Countrybois View Post
    They are coming! I should be okaying the final prototype on Monday.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    And we're still waiting...!

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345