I've been using my really beat up Costco Black Diamond down that I made into a top quilt for 3-4 years now. I've never owned a commercial top quilt before but I'm considering upgrading my DIY Costco TQ since the stitching is coming apart and it's leaking feathers. I do like how it's quite small and I carry a second unmodified Black Diamond down in case the temp drops a lot (which I only needed once when I decided to try camping in 0C).

I think the Costco TQ is rated at like 40-50 so I'd be fine with something in that range. I'm also a cold sleeper (not sure if that's the term but I like it cold when I sleep).

Are there any good summer options available that pack small (I motorcycle camp a lot) that are of good quality and would make for a worthy upgrade? If not then I may make a new Costco TQ out of a new Black Diamond down.

For reference, my gear is a SLD hammock, Thunderfly, Costco TQ, SLD symmetric UQ rated at 40F. The largest piece is the UQ followed by hammock, then Costco TQ then Thunderfly.