Hello, everyone! I've been reading through so many of your posts and I thought I should take a minute to say hello to you all. You are an amazing bunch and I'm so happy that there's other people that areas nerdy as I am about DIY. Everyone's specs on DIY top and underquilts have been invaluable.

A bit about me: I'm an Arizona native and only hammock camped once. I usually tent camp and canyoneer, but after 3 full ankle reconstruction surgeries I'm getting more into backpacking as it's slightly easier on my ankles. By day I'm a flight attendant and love travelling, but on the weekends you can find me outdoors. I've been sewing and doing DIY projects forever. I tend to look at fancy things and know I can make the same thing and try to make it better. Plus, I just love the sense of accomplishment from making and fixing things.

In my hunt for a good 20 degree quilt setup I was fell into my usual "I can make that" mentality. So, after oodles of research I ended up here. I had no idea there was such a huge hammock/ultrlight community! I'm glad to be here and look forward to interacting with you all!