What we try to do is cheat and look at weather forecast on Sunday evening. Then if itís a forecast thatís favorable, we post a backpacking trip for following weekend.
Twistytee wanted to check his cold weather gear. Temperatures dropped to 25* Sunday morning.
And there was no rain.

Daniel Boone only ventured into wilderness when weather lady said no rain or snow.

We will probably camp in Uwharries in February.
We try to post Time, Date, Day, Trailhead location, and expected day of return.

Hillbilly post
Wez gonna camp over yonder after a while when Jimmy gets back. Know what I mean!

If trips are not when you can go, feel free to post a trip. If you post it. Itís a lock!