Hi like minded people this is my first post, I thought this be a good place to start.

My name is Davey I'm 40 years old living in Dublin.
I'd my first night in a hammock when my brother and I did a bushcraft course in June 2004 up the North of Ireland. The fella that taught the class gave us hennessy expedition hammocks to sleep in for the week and I loved it so much I bought it from him on leaving. They where definitely not common in ireland at the time and I was a fan of the motor bike road racing at the time so it had a lot of travels and strange looks.😅 it eventually got put in the shed and forgotten about for years. In the last 5 years I've got back at it I've 4 hammocks now and joined a kayak fishing club where the hammock is my go to. My other hammocks are DD hammocks baught from the UK. I'm loving the hyoh podcast at the moment I started from the start I'm behind the Times only on episode 15 so no spoilers please🤣 + sorry I was a scout leader for 10 years how did I forget that but just finished up before Christmas to dedicate more weekends to kayak fishing weekends. My other hobby is making pike lures.