Towns end, WBRR
    Tarp
    Mini/thunder, ugq
    Insulation
    AHE,zenbivy,JRB,HG
    Suspension
    HG UL Daisy chain

Myerstechhammocklab

I have to give a shout out to Jeff at myerstechhammocklab. I’ve purchased miscellaneous stuff from him in the past and have always found his stuff to be top notch, priced well and shipped fast. I came across an ad he posted in one of the various camping sales pages on Facebook.
    one of his continuous ridge lines with the tac toggles for tree attachment and Prussic soft shackles to hang the tarp. 6 tarp guy outs with hooked line locs and spliced loop on other end. A choice of 6 mini ground hogs or 6 titanium spikes and a zippered pouch.
    all this for $35 shipped!! Received today and could not be happier.
    CRAZY GOOD!
    thanks Jeff!
    kris
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    DIY ROBIC
    Tarp
    OES MacCat SilPoly
    Insulation
    down bag, Klymit
    Suspension
    Kevlar+Str.Anchors
    Fan of Jeff's here for sure. I made one Evo Loop using his clear instructions (still need to get around to making the second to use on my tree straps). Good to see he's got a nice collection of stuff for sale. The Tac Toggles look interesting.

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    11' WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    Beckett and EVOs
    I'll second the endorsement of Jeff. He's been great to buy from, and the quality is always great. And he's always trying new things, which is also great! I recently switched to his hammock suspension and have been very happy with everything.

Hammock
    one wind 11' wide
    Tarp
    one wind 12'
    Insulation
    SLD, UGQ, LL, JRB
    Suspension
    UCR
    Also fan, I've been using his Beckett hitch CLs for a couple years on my hammock, learned to splice all my shackles, dogbones, and UCRs from him, and my mom's first hammock was one of his netted ones.
    I definitely like innovators.

"Sent w/o me knowing"

Hammock
    MTHL 11' w/wo net
    Tarp
    DIY Silnylon Rect
    Insulation
    DIY Costco Quilt
    Suspension
    MTHL 2in dyneema
    Images
    What great timing, I'm working on an order with him right now! Been looking for 2" wide brown uhmwpe to upgrade my suspension for a while now and noticed he had it. Of course that means I'm trying to figure out what else I "need" to upgrade my kit...

Images
    Eh, I got his straps, the lighter ones for Becket hitch. They were so cheap I figured why not. When I got them they felt really cheesy and cheap compared to Dutch's and Warbonnets. Sure enough after only a couple nights they snapped in half.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Pine Barrens Leather

Hammock
    Towns end, WBRR
    Tarp
    Mini/thunder, ugq
    Insulation
    AHE,zenbivy,JRB,HG
    Suspension
    HG UL Daisy chain
    Quote Originally Posted by fallkniven View Post
    Eh, I got his straps, the lighter ones for Becket hitch. They were so cheap I figured why not. When I got them they felt really cheesy and cheap compared to Dutch's and Warbonnets. Sure enough after only a couple nights they snapped in half.
    that stinks! I’ve never tried any of his straps. Hopefully an isolated incident!
    kris
    Last edited by Kmazuro; 11-28-2022 at 19:05.

Hammock
    DH Darien, SLD Tree Runner
    Tarp
    HG hex
    Insulation
    Timmermade, Revolt
    Suspension
    Kevlar, Lapp Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fallkniven View Post
    The blue poly ones that are 3.3g/ft? If those are the ones in question, I concur because they're rated at only 900 lbs and are stretchy. I got the same (I think...) from Autumn Ultralight (now Autumn Outdoors) and was very, very careful with them.

OTOH, Jeff's UHMWPE/poly hybrids are fine. I have used them a lot with no issues.
    Five Basic Principles of Going Lighter (not me... the great Cam Honan of OZ)
    “If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.” ~ Gen. George S Patton

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    11' WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    Beckett and EVOs
    I've been using the hybrid poly/dyneema straps with the Evo loops and have been very happy with them.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    DW Winter Tarp W
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    UHMWPE Webbing
    Images
    I have found his videos extremely useful. Purchased a hammock from him recently and quality is really good plus he included one of his suspensions with it.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast