Hammock
    HG Wanderlust
    Tarp
    HG Journey
    Insulation
    HG Economy
    Suspension
    Becket Hitch
    I cut about 4 feet or so of 3/32" elastic cord and put a mitten hook at one end and a line lock hook on the other end. I made 4 sets of these for the doors. At first I thought I made the cord too long but i like the flexibility now. If I want one set of doors open and leave the other side closed, it's possible because of the cord length.
    When in full closed door mode, I use the line lock hooks to tension the elastic cord.

This is from yesterday. I just got back from a 2 night trip and was able to test out the HG Journey for the first time. Worked out well. I bought 10 line lock hooks from Dutchware and was able to use them all. 4 for the doors. 4 for the tie outs. Then I used the last two for the side panel pullouts (1/8" shock cord with mitten hooks on the other end).

For the ridgeline, I used 2 Dutchware Stingerz. I spliced two Zing-It lines 10 feet in length.

For all the tie outs, I added a loop of 1/8" shock cord to the beastee d-rings. I have the tie outs and stakes all separate. I like having less cords around when pulling over the snakeskin.
    I cut 6 feet of reflective cord with a loop at one end and the line lock hook on the other end.
    PXL_20221010_012824434.jpg
    Last edited by rodfather; 10-11-2022 at 14:05.

• + New Posts