Hi Hammock forums

Relatively inexperienced hammock camper here, from Aotearoa (New Zealand). I’m looking for some advice on underquilts.

My current setup is an Eno double with an Eno ember underquilt (not exactly a well-researched purchase). Looking to the future, I’d like to upgrade my underquilt to something that will keep me comfortable at around 5 degrees celsius (41 F) but I could push to 0 degrees celsius (32 F).

So after doing a lot of reading I’m thinking that the SLD Trail Winder may be the right choice for me. My plan is to go with these specs:
5.0 oz insulation weight (rated to 30 F)
Argon 90 fabric (because it’s lighter than the ion)
9’ (current hammock is 9’ - but I’d like to upgrade to an 11’ in the future)
Symmetrical design (I’m not sure what my preferred sleeping orientation is yet, and I’d like the extra comfort)

Is a 9’ UQ sufficient for a 11’ hammock? Does anyone have any knowledge regarding an Ember UQ compared to an SLD TW UQ? I’m guessing the SLD would pack down smaller, can anyone confirm this?

Given my purposes, will these specs suffice? I had a look at some really nice down UQs but considering that I’m going to be mostly camping in the North Island where it can be notoriously humid and wet, it seems like synthetic is the way to go. Any tips and/or advice would be much appreciated!

Its a real shame that hammock camping isn’t so big in NZ. Having gear shipped over from the US is expensive!