Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Senior Member Rolloff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Leveland
    Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by OneClick View Post
    I don't like any of you people anyway. I'll be by myself at CV wallowing in my own misery.
    Had to be said
    Signature suspended

  2. #22
    Senior Member OneClick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    IN
    Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Posts
    13,158
    Images
    20
    Seriously though, I may make it down the 21st. Not sure, Fall is always jam packed and I don't commit until about the week before a trip.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Rolloff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Leveland
    Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by OneClick View Post
    Seriously though, I may make it down the 21st. Not sure, Fall is always jam packed and I don't commit until about the week before a trip.
    Myself as well. I think the Youtube meet up may be taking place @Blackwell Horse Camp, if it's at the same place as their Spring campout.
    Signature suspended

  4. #24
    Member YakNPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greenwood, IN USA
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock Raven
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator Econ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Countrybois View Post
    No hijacking... Just a long time attender sharing why I wouldn't make it this year. And yes, the invitation is open to anyone who would like to come.

    Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Hey Countrybois, thank you for your post. I came here this morning to get updates only to see the dates had changed and I am busy that week but I saw your post and it peeked my interest so I looked it up. I messaged man camp about a question for next year since registration is already closed and long story long, I am registered for this year. Never heard of it and now I am geeked out watching some YouTube videos. Thanks man.

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Countrybois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    East Central IL
    Hammock
    DIY 1.7MTN
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema Std w/d
    Insulation
    Incubator/Alsek
    Suspension
    Strap/Cinch Buckle
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by YakNPack View Post
    Hey Countrybois, thank you for your post. I came here this morning to get updates only to see the dates had changed and I am busy that week but I saw your post and it peeked my interest so I looked it up. I messaged man camp about a question for next year since registration is already closed and long story long, I am registered for this year. Never heard of it and now I am geeked out watching some YouTube videos. Thanks man.

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    Awesome! Hopefully, we can connect!

    There will be two of us in Ridgerunners. We shouldn't be too hard to spot.

    Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

    Need Adventure...Make Adventure


  6. #26
    Senior Member OneClick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    IN
    Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Posts
    13,158
    Images
    20
    I won't be able to make this, but just a heads up about a local group heading down there the same time. I don't know where they are camping, but it could jam you up or vise versa. A "who gets there first" deal.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Rolloff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Leveland
    Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by OneClick View Post
    I won't be able to make this, but just a heads up about a local group heading down there the same time. I don't know where they are camping, but it could jam you up or vise versa. A "who gets there first" deal.
    If that is the Facebook meet up, In the past it has been held at the Blackwell Horse Campground. Trailmedic or Yogi should know for sure. They were on the credit list for the Youtube Video of last years's gathering.

    With the weather cooling off I'm seriously eyeing next weekend now. That might give me another shot towards the end of the month.
    Signature suspended

  8. #28
    Senior Member OneClick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    IN
    Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Posts
    13,158
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolloff View Post
    If that is the Facebook meet up, In the past it has been held at the Blackwell Horse Campground. Trailmedic or Yogi should know for sure. They were on the credit list for the Youtube Video of last years's gathering.

    With the weather cooling off I'm seriously eyeing next weekend now. That might give me another shot towards the end of the month.
    No just a person I met online...now I'm getting ghosted btw ohhh life. Didn't mention any specific plans. I'm gonna do the UP again next week. Can't get enough!

  9. #29
    Senior Member Yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brownsburg, IN
    Hammock
    WB RIDGERUNNER
    Tarp
    SF
    Insulation
    20 Burrow/lynx uq
    Suspension
    std WB strapes
    Posts
    128
    Just a short report on the Hang. We had 13 people plus Opie this past weekend. Weather was absolutely perfect. Gathering Stones brought back his infamous pizza on the fire. Thanks a bunch! Grandson Will kept the campfire burning great!

    Hope to see even more at the Spring 2023 Hoosier Hang!

  • + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 5
      Last Post: 07-26-2022, 00:53
    2. Hoosier Hang Spring 2022
      By Yogi in forum Midwest
      Replies: 29
      Last Post: 04-25-2022, 19:40
    3. Replies: 32
      Last Post: 10-29-2021, 13:10
    4. Replies: 40
      Last Post: 11-05-2018, 21:51
    5. Replies: 147
      Last Post: 01-15-2015, 16:06

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •