Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had this setup and it's easy to cross the zippers and start zipping from the wrong direction -- there are distinct fronts and backs here, which you have to line up. But as long as you have the right ends connected, you can have the bottom cover zipped to the bugnet, or the top cover replacing the bugnet and zipped to the hammock. I usually just zipped the top and bottom covers together as a giant sock and covered both hammock and bugnet. I remember one dark cold night trying to set up and I had a lot of trouble figuring out which were the matching ends, and after that I just always kept them zipped together on one side so I could just throw it over the ridgeline and go.

Hammock
    DH Darien, SLD Tree Runner
    Tarp
    HG hex
    Insulation
    Timmermade, Revolt
    Suspension
    Kevlar, Lapp Hitch
    Images
    Sometimes if you are able to set up the whole rig and start 'playing' with it the answer becomes self-evident.

Sometimes.
    Five Basic Principles of Going Lighter (not me... the great Cam Honan of OZ)
    “If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.” ~ Gen. George S Patton

Hammock
    Double Dutch
    Tarp
    OneTigris hot tent
    Insulation
    HG burrow/incubato
    Suspension
    beetle buckles
    Images
    If you are DIY don't use waterproof material. Luckily we were in sub freezing temps .They will form condensation, We just shook out the ice but it could have worse. Don't want to wet that downy goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by mazotster View Post
    I had this setup and it's easy to cross the zippers and start zipping from the wrong direction -- there are distinct fronts and backs here, which you have to line up. But as long as you have the right ends connected, you can have the bottom cover zipped to the bugnet, or the top cover replacing the bugnet and zipped to the hammock. I usually just zipped the top and bottom covers together as a giant sock and covered both hammock and bugnet. I remember one dark cold night trying to set up and I had a lot of trouble figuring out which were the matching ends, and after that I just always kept them zipped together on one side so I could just throw it over the ridgeline and go.
    One thing to remember about WB is that Brandon puts the labels on the head end of things.

Hammock
    WBBB, WBRR, WL LiteOwl
    Tarp
    OES, WL BullFro
    Insulation
    HG UQ, TQ, WB UQ
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    >One thing to remember about WB is that Brandon puts the labels on the head end of things.

Sometimes. I think the older SpinDrift socks and the label at the foot end. Easiest thing for me is to put a colored (red is head - if I have red) mini-biner at the head end.
    In order to see what few have seen, you must go where few have gone. And DO what few have done.

Hammock
    Fox Outfitters
    Tarp
    Madera Outdoors
    Insulation
    Jack R Better
    Suspension
    Myers Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGravity View Post
    Thanks. Still hoping to resurrect the piece of paper if anyone has it. Felt like I was putting together the dead sea scrolls last night: Attachment 188702
    Wait til you have to put together a $20 bill that the dog has shredded.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12