Before I get into the big news I just wanted to update everyone about my health. I won't get into the ugly details of last December, except to say I'm grateful to be here. Five months later I can honestly say I am in the best shape I've been in quite a few years. Intermittent fasting, better eating and lifestyle choices, and a new attitude have all contributed to my improved health. Thank you all for your support, patience and understanding!

Now for the announcement - Loco Libre Gear will be reopening May2nd.

I will have in stock quilts available, but I expect those will go quickly. It is my plan to prioritize and grow my in stock inventory in the future. In stock will ship in 1-2 business days.

I will be accepting custom orders as well, with an initial lead time of 5-6 weeks. My plan is to not let lead times grow beyond that, but that may mean temporarily suspending custom orders from time to time. The big take away from my December experience is that I can't let the numbers get too far out, for my customers, and for my health.

It has been quite a journey, but there's still a few miles of trail ahead of me.

Much Love,

George