Hello fellow hangers!

I'm looking for some guidance on fabric selection for a DIY UQ I plan on making.

I've made 4 top quilts using RSBTR's HyperD 1.6 & Climashield Apex and have had great success. I Currently use a One Tigris UQ from amazon it functions ok. I tend to camp in the worst possible weather and even throughout the winter. I've been stuck in sideways blowing rain more times than I care to count and I'm no stranger to having a wet UQ.

The UQ I will be making will be for my new (still waiting for it to arrive) Dutch Chameleon hammock. I've primarily used Hennessey up to this point.

My thoughts are a waterproof bottom (outside) fabric and a lighter inner fabric. Weight isn't super important but I don't want it crazy heavy either.

I have on hand the following:

RSBTR 1.1 SilPoly PU4000 (for outside)
RSBTR 1.0 HyperD uncalendared
Climashield Apex 5.0/oz

MY question is who has used a similar fabric set up for a UQ? I know you generally want your quilts to breathe and how would the PU4000 on the outside perform? I often have rain and spray (camping too close to running rapids I guess) hit the outside of my UQ and that is my thought as to why to use something more waterproof.

I'm not at all opposed to ordering new fabric, i have found I always come up with a use for extra ripstop Nylon

Nick