Greetings and hello to any chess players here

Hello. I started this profile a year or two ago when I was trying to get some of my own hammocks made but this did not go well. I am back for more, round 2.0. I think if I start making hammocks I will call the first model the Clown Pusher 2.0.

For the record, I am not the one who called Hikaru Nakamura a clown pusher, but whoever that was... they changed my life and for this I am grateful, so thanks.

Hammock
    WildernessLogics 12x6
    Tarp
    HG cuben 13ridge12
    Insulation
    TopQuiltUnderQuilt
    Suspension
    S and D
    Some chess champions are rated 2800 and up.
    Anyone rated above 2000 is really good. Some of us are rated three to five hundred.
    I might have a negative rating. Minus 200!

I enjoy watching chess videos, sometimes slowing playback speeds to .25 is still too fast for me to comprehend.

Chess grandmasters could lay back in their hammock and play both sides of the chess board in their head. All this without looking at chess board or chess pieces…is beyond my grasp.

Kinda like knot experts, top members of IGKT International Guild of Knot Tyers, can envision knots in their minds eye, as they imagine themselves becoming the rope and traveling through entire knot configuration.

I can imagine drinking coffee, while in my hammock, but then I imagine spilling coffee in my hammock.

• + New Posts