When I got my Winterdream 12 I also picked up UGQ's continuous ridgeline. As far as using the ridgeline goes, I absolutely love it. It's very easy to set up and I love being able to use the moving toggles to position the tarp just right. But I've yet to find a way to store it that doesn't result in it being terribly tangled when I take it out again. It drives me absolutely nuts and has been stressful/frustrating trying to de-tangle it when I'm out in the cold. Those moving toggles in particular seem destined to intertwine amongst the ridgeline, causing havoc and migraines.

On the last trip my buddy suggested just storing it in the snake skins along with the tarp. That sounded brilliant to me and I tried it when I got home. But that didn't work because having the weight of the tarp already attached to the ridgeline made it too difficult to set up ridgeline. I would have had to detach the tarp from the ridgeline after pulling back the snake skin which would sort of defeat the purpose of keeping the tarp in the snakeskin to begin with.

So if anyone has any suggestions I would certainly appreciate it! Below is a picture of the ridgeline in question, looking innocent but don't be fooled.