Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG DCF
    Insulation
    HG premium down
    Images
    Thanks. Winter camping is always a challenge yes!! I love it too!!

Hammock
    Towns End BGBH
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Images
    I was the one on your YouTube channel who requested the gear/clothing list. You can post it here if you'd like so this community can see it. Thanks!
    Retired US Navy, 10-year Stage IIIb colon cancer survivor. I believe my last words will be "Hold my beer..."

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG DCF
    Insulation
    HG premium down
    Images
    So the majority of time was spent was inside that tent in the shelter. The tent is MSR Access 1P, pitched without the fly. My air pad was Neoair X-Therm long/wide and I also used thermarest z lite sol, small pad. Bivy is Mountain Laurel Designs eVent solo latge. Pillow was my beloved Sea to Summit Aeros premium large. My quilt is 0° Outdoor Vitals Loftek Hybrid, large size. Snowshoes were MSR Lightning Ascent 30 inch. Micro spikes are Kahtoola. Gaiters are Outdoor Research Crocodiles, i believe. My pack was ULA Circuit. Stove used was MSR Windburner 1L. My headlamp is Nightcore 25 with headband removed and shockcord used instead. Snowgoggles are Glades. As for clothing, my pants were Arc'Teryx, i forget which type off hand. My outter shell pants and top are aslo Arc'Teryx, I think the FL type. Baselayers top and bottom are Patagonia mid weights or lightweight, dont remember exactly which ones I wore this trip. I also had my Patagonia Nano air hybrid top and Nano air pants. My Patagonia Nano Puff hoody and my Borah gear down pants. I had Enlightened Equipment synthetic booties and gloves and also a pair of smartwool liner gloves. So I am pretty sure thats the list of my gear and clothing.. hopefully i got it all, as I dont really remember exactly.. it is usually the same things in general, but depending on the weather forcast and where I am going and what the plan is, some things do vary a bit..

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12