Copy and pasting this from my review I left on his page as I thought it would be useful here too:

I needed an UQ quickly as I got invited on a camping trip but it was going to be colder than the UQ I currently owned. The search for a new UQ led me to discover Simply Light Designs and I shot Jared an email with my situation, I needed an new UQ in under a week and I need it to fit a 6' 6" tall person. Jared answered me within moments and gave me all the info I needed to order my new quilt. He made it that night and I had it in my hands in just three days after talking to him! That camping trip the temps went down to 30 and my new 20 degree UQ kept me toasty. Not only was I warmer but it was so much better than my old UQ, no fiddling, no adjustment, I just threw it on and it worked! With my other UQ if I lay on my side in the fetal position, which is how I like to sleep, my knees would push the quilt open and I'd get cold drafts, not with the Trail Winder! Any which way I turned I was warm, which is extra impressive given my height. It packed down much smaller than I thought it would for an synthetic also, and despite being synthetic the 20 degree quilt was only 4 oz heavier than my 40 degree down quilt! This is definitely my forever quilt now, I'm going to get my husband one and if anything happens to either I'm buying another one. I couldn't be more happy with both Jared for helping me get the quilt quickly and the quilt itself.