I'm looking seriously at getting an 11 foot Sparrow so that I can use my Wookis with it. I've pretty much decided on colors, accessories, etc., but I have one decision left to make - vent design. I was out in my 10 foot Sparrow last night trying to imagine what it would be like with the various vent designs. My Sparrow is from 2016, so it has the standard vent on the overcover. I've never had a problem with it - never wished it were larger, or felt closed-in. So I may just stick with the original vent design for the new hammock. However, if anyone has gotten one of the newer styles (e.g. xl vent, the side vent, or the asym vent) and has any feedback about it, I'd love to hear it!

Vent styles can be seen here: https://dreamhammock.info/store.html...tegory=3582775

Also, somewhat off topic, in the two pictures at the end of the slideshow where the guys have their heads near the middle of the hammock, peeking out through the "asym vent" - is that where people are laying in their hammock? Have I been doing it wrong all these years? I lay with my head WAY closer to the "head" end of the hammock. I actually tried recreating that position in the hammock, but had nowhere for my feet to go! What am I doing wrong? (example image from the website below) If you are supposed to lay that close to the middle, that would explain why the zippers are located in the middle rather than closer to the head end - something that has always been a minor inconvenience with my Sparrow because I find the zippers hard to reach.

932932319.jpg