I have the JRB MW3 and a WBBB XLC and have been having a tough time staying warm when the temps get into the 30's. I finally found a way to hang the UQ so to eliminate the big air pocket that kept forming under my legs and now I can feel the heat on my calves and feet.

However my back and booty are still feeling... "luke"? Not really cold, and not really warm. I can feel that the UQ is right up against me, no gaps. When I reach out and feel under myself through the UQ my hand basically reaches my back instantly. If I had to guess I'd say there's only 0.5"-1" of loft.

The head end lands right at the top of my shoulders, can't seem to get it up past my head without leaving the sweet spot in the XLC. I'm not sure if this would have any effect on my back and down, I use a pillow so I'm not really bothered by it. It's really easy to get the cinch just right on my shoulders like this too, I'm positive there isn't any air coming in from this end.

Is there any particular method of fluffing it up you guys like to use? I've watched shugs down migration video and tried doing that myself but it just doesn't seem like it increases the loft under me much if at all and just makes my arms and sides cold. At home I keep it draped over the dowel in my closet and haven't ever left it in it's stuff sack for extended periods. It's just never felt really puffy or substantial for the time I've owned it.