Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PappyAmos View Post
    Chigger perhaps?
    No, it is ant’s.
    If you prepare for failure you will probably succeed.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    AHE top and bottom
    Suspension
    Straps so far
    I'm sure this is remedial stuff maybe I should know, but... Do I have to reserve spots for me and my pal? What's the cost? How do I pay? Who do I pay? Could we ride our Harleys up to the campsite? Toilets? Showers? Adult beverages okay? Daytime activities? How annoying am I with all the question? Will y'all still loves me if something comes up and we can't show? Do you regret that I joined the forum?

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    AHE top and bottom
    Suspension
    Straps so far
    Seriously, forgive me if this should be obvious, but do I need to reserve a spot or send money?

Quote Originally Posted by HomesteaderWB View Post
    I'm sure this is remedial stuff maybe I should know, but... Do I have to reserve spots for me and my pal?
    Negative sir, We've already held Primitive site #5, just let us know who to expect.

What's the cost? How do I pay? Who do I pay?
    Cost for non-members is $10, Cash/paypal preferred. Most of the officers should be present at this hang, so any of the officers can collect, barring that - I'll have a short bit of time on Saturday for 'club business' and take role, etc.

Could we ride our Harleys up to the campsite? Toilets? Showers? Adult beverages okay? Daytime activities?
    As long as it's not wet, you should be able to. The 'road' to the site is washout and clay. I've seen a civic make it there in the dry, and I've seen sketcy conditions stop pickups.

How annoying am I with all the question? Will y'all still loves me if something comes up and we can't show? Do you regret that I joined the forum?
    My day-to-day job puts me in contact with over 1000 children in ages from 4 (some are really only 3) to 10. You'd need to step your game up to annoy me.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    AHE top and bottom
    Suspension
    Straps so far
    Hi guys. I've really been looking forward to jumping on my bike with my hammock and gear and coming out to this, which would be my first hang. Things have come up (don't they always?) that mess up my weekend a little. Would it work if I ride up and just do an overnight tomorrow (Friday) and leave Saturday morning?

I'm honestly not sure I can even pull that off, but I really want to meet some fellow hammock campers and the location seems fantastic. I hope I can.

Moral: Don't let life get in the way of the fun things in life!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12