It's official, we've booked an airbnb for 2 months (June, July) for our family next to the Big Lost River. I'm so excited I've already put tentative hikes out there for each weekend, organized my fly boxes to create a dedicated fly box for the trip, and stimulated the economy by purchasing a few nice-to-haves.

I could use some help around 2 points in case someone has feedback on the tentative trips I'm planning relevant to these points:
1. My daughter will be 4 at the time, so if you've done these hikes or know any other good ones in the Sawtooth/White Cloud/Franklin Church area that are suitable for young ones.
2. Spring runoff. I have never experienced this and have absolutely no clue what to expect. I've tried to minimize creek crossings because they will be a PITA and potentially dangerous with the dog and daughter. Am I being too concerned about it with the trips planned?

Planned trips
1/2 nighters - Stanley Lake to Hansen Lakes (probably the most questionable route), Hell Roaring Lake, Langer/Ruffneck Lake, Iron Bog Lake, OCalkens Lake, Merriam Lake (if I can rent a side by side to drive up to the TH)
3/4 nighters - Alpine Creek Basin, Boulder Chain Lakes, Eagle Cap Wilderness
Week-long trip without the kid when the parents visit - Hailey-Washakie Loop in WRR with a couple of backup hikes in the Sawtooths and Bighorn Crags