WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Free Soldier
    Insulation
    Searching
    Suspension
    Whatever

Hi from UK!

I am a motorbike camper who rides till afternoon and then knocks on your door to ask for some eggs or veggies for sale. If we have a good contact I ask for a spot for my overnight sleep. For many decades I was travelling with my tent and was gealous about "hangers". 2 days ago I had my first night in WB XLC hammock and FreeSoldier tarp. I must've switched years ago!
    The wild camping is illegal here in UK apart of some designated spots in Dartmoor area and some places in Scottland. It never stopped me to use my indigenous rights to use the nature for a survival as long as I leave every place cleaner than it was before.
    I've been peaking for about a year in your forum and became a member just after I had my first night out in a hammock.
    I posted in fb the pictures of my experience and the interest is enormous! You guys have made this ancient survival skill to a trend!
    Thank you!

P.S. If here is anyone from UK - I would love to be in touch!

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    11' WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    Beckett and EVOs
    Welcome from the USA, and the state of Texas! Glad to see you out enjoying it - I used to motorbike (K100) on vacations with my tent as well. Very fulfilling for the spirit!
    I recently stopped using my FreeSoldier tarp after the 2nd year, only because I was able to upgrade from a member here on the for-sale forum. It served me well, and I think I'll keep it around as a backup.
    Glad you joined - keep safe, and have some fun!
    Last edited by jakev383; 11-09-2021 at 16:36.

Hammock
    Superior Hammock 15 degree
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Mini Fly
    Insulation
    Superior 30 deg TQ
    Suspension
    Superior Gear UL
    Hello from California! If you are ever in the area, feel free to stop by for some eggs. I have a whole mess load of chickens. LOL!
    Hiking my own hike and hanging my own hang. This is where my happy is!
    The Happy Hiker Blog

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Free Soldier
    Insulation
    Searching
    Suspension
    Whatever
    Thank you! Maybe in 2030, but it is so good to know where to get the eggs in Texas!

• + New Posts