Cool Intro to me, "MIG"! A very fun person!

Hi, Good Morning Campers! I am a fairly new hammock camper, but I am also an incredible gear researcher. After 2-3 weeks of research, I narrowed it down to titanium type hooksor Dutchware hooks, I bought the Warbonnet hammock, Super Fly tarp and a Hammock Gear underquilt. Yeah, buy once, cry once, right? Let's see, where to begin. I camp almost everyday. When not in my vintage travel trailer, I hammock camp, car camp, and tent camp. I have a company called "Happy Camper Girl", got 10 acres and I invite my friends to camp with me. I love Hammock camping, total freedom, fresh air, sleep incredible. I have four camp stoves so it depends on my mood. I live to camp, be outdoors, sleep in the snow, see the beauty etc. My hubby is a Boy Scout regional guy, My 2 sons are campers, Dad, son, all Eagle Scouts. I have been camping since birth. Been everywhere internationally. I was a mortage Banker, then turned full time Artist. I paint for a living when not camping. Last year camped 42 weeks out of the year. I make money to buy gear and travel. I am an outside girl. Hubby thinks I am crazy for camping in wild weather or even in the living room by my fireplace. Somebody's got to do it. Hammock camping changed my life, I live for it, before that, I was an Ultra-lite backpacker and did long trail hikes in my copper spur UL1, I still teach ulra-lite backpacking to Boy Scouts, clubs, the "RUCK" etc. Life is about adventure! Hope to see you all at a group "Hang". See ya, Mig

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    11' WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    Beckett and EVOs
    Welcome from Texas! Glad to see you enjoy it out there so much, and thanks for sharing your story! And double kudos for getting the kids out there!

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I love the fun and positive attitude MIG. Painting is a thing for me as well.
    A Whoooooo Buddy Welcome))))))
    Shug

DSC01943.JPG
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Superior Hammock 15 degree
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Mini Fly
    Insulation
    Superior 30 deg TQ
    Suspension
    Superior Gear UL
    Welcome Mig! Great to see you over here as well as on the FB groups. Just looked up your FB site and I LOVE your camper! My goal when we retire is to get a camper and just travel around North and South America stopping for a few months here and there. Or maybe when the kids leave for college I can just work out of it and start a bit earlier in life. Anyways, just wanted to say yours looks super cute.

• + New Posts