Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Trail Winder
    Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    It sounds like our dogs are on a similar plane of spaz.
    Yeah, I call this one Psycho Dog. He was born in early 2020 and his first owner did not get him out around people. Not good for a German Shepherd mix. We’ve been working with him since Christmas. My husband was hoping he would make a good trail dog. This dog loves to hike but cannot handle camping or meeting other people. That makes backpacking difficult. Ugh!

The vet says she has been seeing a LOT more dogs with anxiety issues thanks to the lockdowns. So I am sure there are plenty like ours. :-(

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TominMN View Post
    All kidding aside, there truly is some beautiful country in Iowa.

Just got back from our 1st trip ever(not counting changing flights at airports) to Iowa, MN and WI(just drove across the river(St. Croix) so we could say we have been there). We drove to Washington and Iowa City, Iowa to visit my wife's 3 new found 1/2 sisters( a find the result of our daughters DNA testing and social media). An ocean of green corn! Very pretty in it's own way, but I don't know about during winter! Looked windy!

One new sister's son drove her over from West Virginia for the get together. The other sister could not make it due to an ailing husband, so we drove up to Taylors Falls, Minnesota right on the Wisconsin border on the St. Croix River to visit her. I think that was about 2200 miles round-trip from Mississippi, counting all the driving around we did for several days in Iowa. But, we met a lot of nice people and saw a lot of pretty country that we had not seen before.

I'm glad you had a nice visit to the Midwest. It's not just a fly over state to those that live here and have family here.

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    I'm glad you had a nice visit to the Midwest. It's not just a fly over state to those that live here and have family here.
    No, we detour around instead!

I Oughta Went Around!

(As a disclaimer, a guy from Decorah told me that one.)
    Last edited by TominMN; 10-19-2021 at 19:58.

Quote Originally Posted by TominMN View Post
    No, we detour around instead!

I Oughta Went Around!
    Haha! If only I had that option! In the dozens of times I've driven to CO I've never thought, "Wow, this is a nice drive." or south to the Ozarks or the Black Hills, or...

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123