Some lines-rope-cord are more prone to tangle than others
Some people are more likely to have tangled lines, jamming knots, and spontaneous knots appear in their cords——even more likely to have this mysterious malady than other hammock campers, who are using the exact same cords!

How can this be?!?!?!

A spin can be imparted onto the line when coiling line for storage
The spin or twist can happen when removing cord from a spool. If the line is unrolled and the spool is allowed to “roll”—this is ok. But if line is pulled off one side-end of spool and spool does not unwind—each circumference of spool unwind adds a twist to line

Also when Siberian hitch is tied by a common method, a twist is imparted to the line. This causes hitch to have increased chances of jamming when attempting to release when you pull on ripcord or loose end.

Twisted cords more often than cords not twisted often have spontaneous knots appearing in the line! Overhand knots and figure8 knots mostly

Prevention

When removing cord from a spool, unroll cord from spool rather than pulling cord from one side of spool.

I accordion wrap my guylines for storage, wrapping back and forth in accordion style rather than coiling. I do secure this cord by finishing with a short coiled wrap.

When I tie Siberian hitch, I stabilize it with a daisy chain or monkey braid. This reduces chance,of the spin I added when I tied hitch, from getting jammed.
There are ways to tie Siberian hitch without imparting spin on cord inside the hitch. But I’ve not learned that method. Instead I add daisy chain or monkey braid at end of Siberian hitch

Occasionally start from one end of cord. Pull cord through fingers and thumb that squeeze the cord.
Pull cord all way through to other end. Sometimes twists that are in cord can be chased off end of cord.

Good luck

If I got paid to tell lies
It just wouldn’t be as much fun