Towns end, WBRR
    Tarp
    Mini/thunder, ugq
    Insulation
    AHE,zenbivy,JRB,HG
    Suspension
    HG UL Daisy chain

MW 3

So I’ve been patiently waiting to get a mw3 in a color other than olive to be able to quickly differentiate it from my olive mw4.
    i gave up. Just received my Mw3 quilt…. In olive, from JRB. As always , super fast shipping and of coarse, same great quality!
    thought about trying one from another vendor but really just love my mw4 that much! It’s fit everything I’ve tried it on perfectly, including WBRR and I couldn’t be happier the way it fits on my towns end happy medium bridge.
    just something about those horizontal baffles too!
    thanks JRB!
    kris

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmazuro View Post
    So I’ve been patiently waiting to get a mw3 in a color other than olive to be able to quickly differentiate it from my olive mw4.
    i gave up. Just received my Mw3 quilt…. In olive, from JRB. As always , super fast shipping and of coarse, same great quality!
    thought about trying one from another vendor but really just love my mw4 that much! It’s fit everything I’ve tried it on perfectly, including WBRR and I couldn’t be happier the way it fits on my towns end happy medium bridge.
    thanks JRB!
    kris

Ditto everything you said. Love my MWs ( had a 4 and then a 3, don't know what my excuse was ending up with both), later sold the MW4. But, it had kept me toasty on a JRB bridge at +10F, that was the lowest I got a chance to test it. Now I have another 4, the Greylock 4(still have my MW3 which is an old convertible model, full length or a shorter version, also has kept me quite toasty at 25F ). The MW3 has always worked just great for me.

The MW3 convertible is the Jack of all trades, I think! Can be made light enough to backpack with, warm enough for almost anywhere in the PNW, and can be made long enough to lend to friends who might not know how to use partial length UQs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kmazuro View Post
    thanks JRB!
    kris

I think many overlook the versatility of the horizontal baffle. My first down UQ was/is a Greylock 3. I like to migrate the down on the opposite ends of the quilt. No need having down where your feet and head aren't.

• + New Posts