I ordered a Shenandoah (40F) TQ and Mount Washington 3 (20F) UQ last week on Thursday, and I am very pleased with the service I received.

I called to ask some questions about what pieces to get, and had a very nice conversation with Don. He answered some questions, gave recommendations about what to buy (and, surprisingly, what NOT to buy!) for a new hammocker. He suggested methods for stuffing the hammock and quilts into my Osprey Kestrel 48 backpack -- recommending against a stuff sack, actually.

When I expressed some hope I would be able to try the quilts over the weekend at a relative's place in northern MD, he gave his guess about present USPS shipping speeds, so I could choose whether to ship to my home in central MD or ship to my relative's place in northern MD. He even half-offered to hand-deliver the quilts to my relative's place (near the MD/PA border), as it was almost on his driving route for his weekend trip! (But his trip had been cancelled, so it wasn't a real option, to his chagrin.)

I decided to ship it to myself in central MD, and I'm happy to report that:
1) Don popped the quilts in the mail right after we got off the phone and I placed my web order, around 2:30pm Thursday.
2) USPS Priority mail delivered the quilts from JRB in Hulmeville, PA to central MD in just 2 days (make that ~22 hours), delivering on Saturday around noon. Just in time for me to leave the house!

That's service!

Thanks!