Hammock
    DIY Hammock and WBBB XLC 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Incubat.
    Suspension
    BacktoStraps/Dutch

Warbonnet Ridgerunner Hammock, Warbonnet Superfly, Hammock Gear 0 degree underquilt - Bozeman,MT

Warbonnet Blackbird Original hammock. 10' Gathered end hammock with zippered noseeum bug screen, footbox and storage pocket. Double layered version. Olive Brown. No suspension included. Buy your choice of suspension below. Made in the USA. Current Warbonnet price for this version/options is $230 with shipping. Sell for $200 shipped to lower 48.

Warbonnet Superfly tarp. 11 foot, Olive Brown, Silnylon. Four season tarp with great coverage/protection. Built in "doors". Light weight. Tarp only (no extra lines included). Current Warbonnet price for this version/options is $145 with shipping. Sell for $120 shipped to lower 48.

Hammock Gear Incubator Down Underquilt. Rated for 0F/-17C (but easy to vent when needed to de-rate), overstuffed, Standard length, Black Outer Shell/Green Inner shell. Made in the USA. Current Hammock Gear price for this version/options is $335 with shipping. Sell for $295 shipped to lower 48 and include a few extras on it (two plastic hooks color coded black and white for head and foot plus two titanium adjustment hooks - see images).

New rules only allow three items so will start with these. Everything in excellent shape and very lightly used. Most of this gear was used by my wife on the occasions she joined me. Other was backup gear and just the typical "buying more than I can ever use or justify". Ha. So, thinning the gear closet to a more manageable and realistic level. No worries; I still have plenty of hammocks and insulation to keep on hangin' ! Ha.

Prices include shipping to lower 48 states. I accept personal checks (will ship once cleared), Venmo/Paypal. Thanks.
    Last edited by Chadx; 07-29-2021 at 09:53.

Hammock
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Incubat.
    Suspension
    BacktoStraps/Dutch
    Images below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chadx; 07-29-2021 at 09:52.

Hammock
    W.B. Elderado
    Tarp
    W.B. Edge
    Insulation
    H.G. Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Dutchbeetles
    I’ll take the ridge runner

Hammock
    Tarp