DIY GE 12’ Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    CDT Gemini DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopi slings
    Images
    Thanks for producing and sharing this video. As with your others, I appreciate the extra time it takes when solo to place the camera, get footage of hiking, then retrace your steps. I bet you add another mile to this trip from all the back and forth!

These videos are a great service, especially to folks who are looking to travel a few hours for nice hiking. The video ( and audio ) help provide a sense of the setting and trail conditions. If you ever run out of new trails, i think folks might find it interesting to see these same trails in different seasons. I imagine the Foothills Trail looks (and feels) very different once leaves are out.

Based on this trip report, I need to add another trail to my growing bucket list of SE hikes!

Hammock
    Simply Light Designs Trail Lair
    Tarp
    SLD Trail Haven
    Insulation
    EE / UGQ / SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruWx View Post
    Thanks for producing and sharing this video. As with your others, I appreciate the extra time it takes when solo to place the camera, get footage of hiking, then retrace your steps. I bet you add another mile to this trip from all the back and forth!

These videos are a great service, especially to folks who are looking to travel a few hours for nice hiking. The video ( and audio ) help provide a sense of the setting and trail conditions. If you ever run out of new trails, i think folks might find it interesting to see these same trails in different seasons. I imagine the Foothills Trail looks (and feels) very different once leaves are out.

Based on this trip report, I need to add another trail to my growing bucket list of SE hikes!
    You're totally right, all of these areas can vary greatly by season. I do love that about the Southern Appalachians - we get 4 full seasons and they are all special in their own way. Thanks for commenting on the audio, my audio isn't perfect but I put a lot of work into the audio side.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234